Imagining my ideal life
Make your own Wordcloud
- Choose the words you imagine including in your life.
- There is a list provided below, but you can also type in your own.
- Type one word on each line in the space above My Wordcloud.
- In front of each word write a number between 200 and 1.
- For the word that is most important to you type 200 in front of it and add a space.
- All of the words have some value to you, but choose one that is your lowest priority and type 1 in front of it and add a space.
- Type numbers in between 200 and 1 for the rest of your words.
- Higher numbers represent higher importance.
- If you can’t see one of your words with a small number, and you have used large numbers, increase the value of the smaller number until you see it.
Your list should look something like this:
Check that the assigned number has one space before the word.
Use the list below for inspiration or add your own.
- Social connection
Ready to go? When you have filled in your words and numbers, click the “My Wordcloud” button.
You can generate new layouts and colours after each time you click on the “My Wordcloud” button but will not be able to go back to the previous design.
You can also go back and make any changes to the words and numbers to generate a new Wordcloud.
After you generate your WordCloud, it can be saved as an image by clicking the button below.
An image cloud or vision board may also be inspiring for you. To create this, take images and paste them onto a collage. The images should represent your ideal life and can include people, places, things as well as symbols from nature or art. You can find many examples by searching the term “vision board”.